The Croaking Raven


 Readalong 

The Croaking Raven 

By Guy Hale 

@HaleWrites

Book tour organised by @lovebookstours 


Review: 

I’ve just finished and I want the next book already!! I have loved Guy Hales previous books ‘The Come Back Trail Trilogy’ so was eager to read this one. The plot sold it to me - I love a good murder and detective story. 

The characters are so well written. Toby and Fred are both really likeable, admittedly it took a while to warm to Fred but once you get past his initial labels you see that he really does just want to get justice and protect people. 


I like that the book is written from two viewpoints - Oliver’s and that on the detectives (it’s not a strict dual narrative but there’s a definite distinction between chapters) 


This is a book that I would highly recommend - Guy has clearly done his research on this one and it has paid off ten fold. It is full of elements that make it so convincing and truly compelling. Please don’t let it be long until book 2. 

#LBTCrew #Bookstagram #Crimefiction #Shakespeare #RoyalShakespeareCompany 

#hotnewrelease #fanfavourite #readers #bookstagram #bookcommunity #Topread #guyhale 

#guyhalesbooks #newbooks #newrelease #lbtcrew #lbtcrimefiction 

Comments