Dying to Bake

 


Dying to Bake 

By Helen Golden 


Oh my goodness what a read!! This had me captivated from the very beginning and I so desperately want to read more. 

This is part of a series but worked brilliantly as a stand alone. I’ve not read the previous books but am definitely adding them to my wish list now.


The characters are simply wonderful and so very real. 

I have spent a significant amount of time wishing to Bea and Rich to have their happy ever after but will it actually happen ? 


The plot of the book is very good. Plenty of suspects to keep you guessing and plenty of action.


A fantastic book that flowed easily as I read. Perfect if you are looking for a light hearted read to take away the stress of the day. 


Book Information: 



Dying To Bake

Bake Off Wars is back! Get your aprons on and let the sleuthing begin!

Vera Bolt, Queen of Bakes, dies unexpectedly aged 66

In a shocking announcement this afternoon, Vera Bolt’s agent confirmed that the Bake Off Wars judge and national treasure died yesterday. Ms Bolt was in the process of filming the next series of the hugely popular television show at Francis Court, the home of the King’s sister and her family. It’s believed that the renowned pastry chef was stabbed in the heart, and the main suspect is rumoured new royal girlfriend, Summer York.

What am I supposed to do? Lady Beatrice has promised DCI Richard Fitzwilliam that she won’t get involved in the investigation into Vera Bolt’s death. But when her brother’s new love interest, Summer York, becomes the top suspect for Vera’s murder, Fred begs Bea to find out who the real killer is. In a race against time, can Bea navigate a labyrinth of secrets and lies, evade danger, and safeguard her friendship with Fitzwilliam? The answer may determine not only Summer’s innocence but also the fate of Bea’s and Fitzwilliam’s burgeoning feelings for each other.


Purchase Links 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dying-Right-Royal-Investigation-Mystery-ebook/dp/B0CBNBBFT5

https://www.amazon.com/Dying-Right-Royal-Investigation-Mystery-ebook/dp/B0CBNBBFT5


Author Bio –



Hello. I’m Helen Golden. I write British contemporary cozy whodunnits with a hint of humour. I live in small village in Lincolnshire in the UK with my husband, my step-daughter, her two cats, our two dogs, sometimes my step-son, and our tortoise.

I used to work in senior management, but after my recent job came to a natural end I had the opportunity to follow my dreams and start writing. It's very early in my life as an author, but so far I'm loving it.

It’s crazy busy at our house, so when I’m writing I retreat to our caravan (an impulsive lockdown purchase) which is mostly parked on our drive. When I really need total peace and quiet, I take it to a lovely site about 15 minutes away and hide there until my family runs out of food or clean clothes


Social Media Links –

Insta: www.instragram.com/helengolden_author

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helengoldenauthor

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@helengoldenauthor

https://twitter.com/HelenGoldenAuth

Comments